All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on a true story. In 1933, a medical article was written in the Journal of Infectious Diseases by the author's parents, Hugh Macdonald MD and Edith Jersild Macdonald RN. The article explained the testing of the whooping cough vaccine on the author's four brothers. This book shows the importance of children getting vaccinated for childhood disease.
- Author BiographyRetired Board Certified podiatric (foot & ankle) surgeon. This is the author's second book. The first book was written about his father who commanded a MASH hospital in WWII which liberated a concentration camp in Austria. This camp was ordered built by Hitler for an American hero, Nazi SS Officer Wernher von Braun, so that von Braun could build missiles to attach England and eventually the USA. INSIDE THE GATES, THE NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMP AT EBENSEE AUSTRIA is about the liberators who freed almost 17,000 Nazi prisoners in May 1945.
- Author(s)Dr Richard G MacDonald
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.