All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exciting new book bestselling author Marie Bruce invites you to explore the hidden charms of the wiccan temptress, where witchcraft meets seduction and turns even the most ordinary everyday woman into a super-sexy siren of enchantment!Here is the sassy guide for which modern women have been waiting. Told entirely from a female perspective, this book delves into the world of seduction and allure, using positive spell craft and goddess awareness as a medium for feminine self-empowerment and self-exploration.Whether you are married or single, gay or straight, getting hitched or recently ditched, this book will show you how to make the very most of your natural allure and divine feminine magic. You do t even need to be in a relationship to benefit from the teachings of The Wiccan Temptress as the book features lots of tips for single girls, as well as for those who are in a committed relationship. Open-minded men can also gain a valuable insight into what makes a woman tick.The contents include: the sexy side of witchcraft; skyclad blessings; finding your goddess path; attuning with your goddess centre; sex as a magical tool; becoming a glamour girl; bedroom karma; greenwood marriage; brief encounters; reeling him in; womanly wiles; reclaiming the scarlet woman; social butterfly; magical make-up; tempting tips; siren secrets; lotions and potions; and much more!
- Author BiographyMarie Bruce is an author, journalist and published poet. She is a practising solitary witch and has written several magical books to date, each teaching various aspects of the Craft, some of which have been translated into foreign languages. Marie has contributed to major magazines such as Prediction and Witchcraft & Wicca, written magical sleeve notes and poetry for the international music label New World Music, and has appeared on BBC Radio and My Spirit Radio. She currently lives in Yorkshire with her familiar, a black cat named Pyewackett, where she enjoys horse-riding, reading, writing, singing, dancing, witchcraft and retail therapy.
- Author(s)Marie Bruce
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.