Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little People were a happy and peaceful clan who lived in the crater of a wonderful volca. There, they were surrounded by their favorite smells-sweet sulfur, in particular-and were always warm and comfortable. It was safe there, too, because the predators stayed away, which was very important for the Little People, each of them more than twelve inches tall. Then, one terrible day, things begin to go wrong. The hiss of steam in their happy home comes less and less. The sweet sulfur fades, growing weaker by the day. Their volca is dying; soon, it will longer be a safe, warm, comfortable place to call home. The Little People are forced to flee, and they find themselves in a Maine mill town, lost and afraid. How will they survive? Who will come to their aid in this strange, new land? Luckily, two curious kids, Timothy and Xandre, discover the Little People and befriend the strange clan. With the help of their new friends-plus a helpful grandma and a friendly dog-the Little People might be safe after all, despite the absence of sulfur and heat. At a chaotic town meeting, the fates of the Little People will be ultimately decided.
- Author(s)Jon Oplinger,Professor of Law Elizabeth Cooke
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.