All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaya Rodale's captivating new series introduces London's Least Likely-three wallflowers who are about to become the toast of the ton ...Lady Emma Avery has accidentally anunced her engagement-to the most eligible man in England. As soon as it's discovered that Emma has never actually met the infamously attractive Duke of Ashbrooke, she'll longer be a wallflower; she'll be a laughingstock. And then Ashbrooke does something Emma never expected. He plays along with her charade. A temporary betrothal to the irreproachable Lady Avery could be just the thing to repair Ashbrooke's tattered reputation. Seducing her is simply a bonus. And then Emma does what he never expected: she refuses his advances. It's unprecedented. Inconceivable. Quite damnably alluring. London's Least Likely to Misbehave has aroused the curiosity-among other things-of London's most torious rogue. Now thing will suffice but to uncover Emma's wanton side and prove there's thing so satisfying as two perfect strangers ...being perfectly scandalous together.
- Author BiographyMaya Rodale began reading romance novels in college at her mother's insistence. She is now the bestselling and award-winning author of smart and sassy romances. She lives in New York City with her darling dog and a rogue of her own.
- Author(s)Maya Rodale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWallflower Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight185 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.