All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionTraumatized by an experience she once had with her mother in a cemetery, eighteen-year-old Natalie Johnson can longer bear the impending doom she feels. After having a confrontation with a close friend-whom she had confided in about her haunting experience-she decides to leave college and move back home. Though once Natalie returns, she becomes troubled by strange occurrences that force her to question her own state of mind, leaving her to contend with the possibility that she may be destined to have the same fate as her mother. But after one unexpected night of finding solace in the arms of her ex-boyfriend, things become even more complicated when she has to decide between a once cherished friendship, and the renewed feelings for her first love.
- Author BiographyMs. Campbell has a B.A. in English, and works part-time as an educator in the inner city schools. She lives in Ohio with her husband and young son.
- Author(s)Lisa Campbell
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.