Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionXavier Westruther, Marquis of Steyne, has a secret. Notoriously kwn as a sexy bachelor, Steyne actually has a wife. Forced into marriage eight years ago by his cruel mother, Steyne has intention of ever actually settling down with the lady. That is, until Steyne is left without an heir he approves of to inherit his fortune. Hoping to keep his heius uncle and cousin away from his estate, Steyne sets out to sire a son. But to do that, he must first seduce his wife, who is much more resistant-and beautiful-than he counted on...Lady Alexandra kws the sensual, magnificent Steyne has interest in her. Undeniably attractive, she still cant forget that he has t searched for her in the eight years since they were married. Living in a small village under the name Lizzie Allbright, she resigns herself to being a spinster. But when Steyne shows up at her door, all of her assumptions change. Lizzie is determined t to fall in love with the marquis. But he can be very convincing behind closed doors, and it will take all of Lizzie's strength to resist such a wicked lord...
- Author BiographyChristina Brooke is a former lawyer who staged a brilliant escape from the corporate world and landed squarely in Regency England.She is a Golden Heart winner and two-time RITA finalist and her books have also been nominated for RT's Reviewer's Choice Award, Bookseller's Best and the Australian Romantic Book of the Year Award. The first two books in her Westruthers series, LONDON'S LAST TRUE SCOUNDREL and THE GREATEST LOVER EVER, have garnered Top Picks from RT Magazine.Christina makes her home in sunny Queensland, Australia with her husband, two boys and one enormous girl dog called Monty. Monty is the inspiration for Ophelia, the Great Dane in the Ministry of Marriage series. However, the resemblance of any human characters to real life people is purely accidental.Christina loves to travel, particularly to England for research and most especially to see her dear friends and colleagues in the United States. She also loves walking, window shopping for antiques and enjoying good food, good wine and good times with her friends and family.
- Author(s)Christina Brooke
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date10/09/2015
- Weight136 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.