All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are distinct differences in the manners in which men and women grieve. Men in particular keep grief to themselves, maintain emotional control, and refrain from asking for help. Divided into three parts, Picking up the Pieces, Healing from Within, and Giving Back to Others, The Widower's Tool Box offers men who have lost their partners a guide to helping identify and resolve the issues overwhelming them and to repairing their lives and moving forward. The areas covered include basic training in unfamiliar household systems, creating new traditions, using the prayer connection, finding new friendships, making a scrapbook, and facing the issue of unresolved emotions. Ultimately, this book channels grief into constructive tasks that enable the bereaved man to recreate a life that can be fulfilling once again.
- Author(s)G.J. Schaefer
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight242 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.