About this product
- DescriptionSix-hundred-year-old tales with modern relevance. This stunning full-colour edition from the bestselling Cambridge School Chaucer series explores the complete text of The Wife of Bath's Prologue and Tale through a wide range of classroom-tested activities and illustrated information, including a map of the Canterbury pilgrimage, a running sypsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and suggestions for study. Cambridge School Chaucer makes medieval life and language more accessible, helping students appreciate Chaucer's brilliant characters, his wit, sense of irony and love of controversy.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Chaucer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge School Chaucer
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDavid Kirkham,Valerie Allen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.