Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first full-length collection of poems, The Wife of the Left Hand, the poet Nancy Kuhl explores the lyric possibilities found within the sometimes narrow space of the domestic interior, caught between the quotidian and the uncanny. In language that is by turns sensual and spare, elegant and oneiric, the images and music of this collection reveal and recast the daily ambiguities of living with others, the fragile arrangement all blue / at the seams, and the uncertain line between the hidden and the apparent, like a house / with its unswerving spine exposed. Nancy Kuhl's chapbook, In the Arbor, was winner of the Wick Poetry Chapbook Prize and was published by Kent State University Press. She is co-editor of Phylum Press, an independent publisher of invative poetry.
- Author BiographyNancy Kuhl is co-editor of Phylum Press, an independent publisher of innovative poetry, and is Assistant Curator of The Yale Collection of American Literature at The Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Author(s)Nancy Kuhl
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content NoteNone
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.