All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an entertaining collection of John Muir's most exciting adventures, representing some of his finest writing. From the famous avalanche ride off the rim of Yosemite Valley to his night spent weathering a windstorm at the top of a tree to death-defying falls on Alaskan glaciers, the rewned outdoorsman's exploits are related in passages that are by turns exhilarating, unnerving, dizzying, and outrageous.
- Author BiographyLee Stetson portrays America's foremost conservationist John Muir. His productions have been presented in Yosemite National Park since 1983 to more than a quarter of a million visitors. Stetson has also produced three audio CDs as John Muir, in addition to collecting Muir's adventures in print.
- PublisherYosemite Conservancy
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYosemite Conservancy
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.