All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA challenging look at feminist criticism as well as ecocriticism and the burgeoning literature of the environment. The author explores how American literature has shaped the way people view animals as wild and domestic and the consequences of this.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Weight227 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.