All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIsrael is being isolated by the international community, most especially at the United Nations. A myriad of n-governmental organizations organize anti-Israel demonstrations and worldwide boycotts of Israeli products and academia. Hundreds of cities and universities across the Western world delegitimize Israel by involving themselves in the false and malicious Israel Apartheid Week. Many nations are suffering a variety of 'natural' catastrophes and calamitous financial meltdowns. There is a direct correlation between the storms and distresses and the wild confusion on our planet and the treatment Israel is receiving from the nations. Israel is God's special treasure (e.g. Exodus 19:5) and those touching Israel touch the apple of His eye (Zechariah 2:8). A confrontation between the nations and the God of the Bible is looming - the Lord's patience is wearing thin. An accepted premise in Evangelical Christian circles is that the nation of Israel is a biblical clock. Today the hands of that clock are approaching midnight, the hour when God's fury will be unleashed. Israel will suffer chastisement from the Lord in the ultimate wilderness where He is w taking her. Israel will be judged for her rebellious, adulterous, and perverted behavior - past and present. Only those who hold fast to the Lord by faith will survive. The worst wars in the Bible are yet to come and they all center around Israel. The depictions of the future wars point toward weapons of mass destruction being used and there being incalculable numbers of casualties among the nations. Israel will t escape unscathed; however, Israel is as eternal as day and night (Jeremiah 31:35-36), t so the nations. It is time to flee for refuge - under the shadow of the wings of the Holy One of Israel (Psalm 57:1).
- Author BiographyRamon Bennett is an international Bible teacher, theologian, historian, and political analyst. Dr. Bennett is an ordained minister, studied Law and has a Ph.D. in Political Science. He has traveled and spoken extensively in many countries on every continent. Translated into a number of languages, Ramon Bennett's earlier books on Israel and the Middle East have each been international bestsellers. He and his wife are Israeli citizens and established their home in Jerusalem in 1980. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Ramon Bennett
- PublisherRamon Bennett
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRamon Bennett
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.