Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the long awaited action-packed sequel to its forerunner the Will of America - American Spartans. A recent flare-up of hostilities between Israel and Iran threatens to bring the world to the brink of WWIII. As a precaution, the United Nations requests that a spy ship be sent to the troubled region under the UN Flag to conduct highly classified surveillance and intelligence gathering. When the American ship and its crew are targeted for a relentless and unprovoked attack by numerous unmarked gunboats and aircraft from an unkwn country, aircraft from the United States Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps operating in the East Mediterranean Sea are ordered into action. Three unique and gifted fighter pilots are among the elite corps of military aviators responding to the frantic SOS. All three share something in common with the captain of the embattled ship they are sent to rescue. However, in mid-stride, the United Nations pressures the US State Department and the Pentagon into recalling the strike force due to political considerations and diplomatic sensitivities. Will the three pilots, w conflicted about leaving an American navy vessel in harm's way, obey a direct abort order or go on to help out fellow combatants in dire distress? The answers lie within the suspense-filled, action packed pages of this riveting vel; a vel our government hopes remains just that...a vel.
- Author(s)Cs Bennett
- Date of Publication11/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.