All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's thing wrong with being a wimp! At times, it makes perfect sense to be terrified. This funny, fact-filled new series will let you kw exactly when those times are. You'll get the scoop on staying safe and surviving under even the most hazardous circumstances...by harnessing the power of your inner wimp! Wrestling polar bears, poking a cobra, or swimming with sharks may be someone's idea of fun, but t ours! Explore the perils of killer animals including the best way to avoid them in The Wimp-O-Meter's Guide to Killer Animals. Then collect the other Wimp-O-Meter books to ensure that your survival skills are up to snuff!
- Author(s)Tracey Turner
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWimp-O-Meter Guide To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.