All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1947, the worst winter in England since records began. For the women living in the little fishing port of Bexham, the chronic lack of everything from fuel to food has left them reeling. But when American Waldo Astley arrives, his effect on the residents is as warming as electricity.
- Author(s)Charlotte Bingham
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date31/08/2013
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight263 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.