All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis rich treasury of poems, verses, blessings and meditations reflects a child's journey from baby to teenager, from first milestones to leaving home:- Bring rhythm, security and intimacy to family life with poems for birthdays, morning verses, mealtime graces and evening prayers; a treasure chest for dipping into -- poems for celebration, comfort and insight; poems for younger children to share and older children to read alone; ideas for introducing poetry into family life.
- Author BiographyMatthew Barton is a translator, editor, teacher and writer. He also worked for many years as a teacher at the Bristol Waldorf School. He has won numerous prizes for his work including an Arts Council Writer's Award and a Hawthorndon Fellowship. He lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Matthew Barton
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Weight281 g
- Width163 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.