Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI wanted my daughter to kw the woman behind the mother. Have success or betrayal never been a friend. Lilly's life was about to change irreversibly, never to be the same, the 12 year old girl was about to have her childhood torn from her with the first of many tragedies that would prove to be the driving force to her search for love. Passionate encounters were far and few between but she did t elude love, it eluded her. This story takes you down Lilly's road of bereavement, violence, betrayal, professional achievements and search for that once in a lifetime passionate encounter found in the most unusual of circumstances. Follow Lilly through the dark days to the two men who turned her into a woman and away from the only life she knew. This is a humorously recounted true story about a ferociously independent, extra ordinary East End girl with so much fire to succeed that it is truly inspiring.
- Author(s)Lilly Wells
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.