All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionMigrating to Windows 7 is one of the most important decisions you'll make for your business. Understanding the ins and outs of a successful Windows 7 deployment will help you and your IT department save time, save money, and most importantly, improve your overall business productivity. With the cost of deploying Windows 7 from Windows XP being upwards of $1,035 per licensed user (Source: Gartner), you just can't afford to make mistakes. So you're left with two options: One: take time away from your business or your IT maintenance to read up on five, ten, maybe 20 white papers to get all the information you need, and try to map out a plan yourself. Two: hire an expensive consultant to fully evaluate your business, the pros and cons of Windows 7 deployment, and whether or t your current infrastructure can handle the upgrade. If you aren't a part of a huge corporation, chances are good that you just don't have a lot of time and money to spare for the information gathering process... which means that you have to find ather option in order to make Windows 7 work for you. Thankfully, there is a better way to get the information that you need in order to plan your Windows 7 deployment. We've created a comprehensive guide that analyzes the pros and cons of Windows 7, including the new features that you can expect if you are migrating from Vista or XP. It's absolutely the best option for small businesses and IT professionals who are looking to deploy Windows 7, especially when compared to the alternatives. You won't waste time looking for information, and you won't need to spend thousands of dollars on an expensive consultant in order to get REAL answers for your company's Windows 7 deployment.
- Author BiographyOnuora Amobi is a Microsoft MVP, Web Entrepreneur and seasoned Enterprise IT professional. He is the founder and CEO of Nnigma Inc., an online marketing firm headquartered in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Onuora Amobi
- PublisherNnigma Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNnigma Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.