Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wine Questionnaire follows in the spirit of our popular Proust Questionnaire and Fashion Questionnaire, using the format of Proust's handy interview helper--here reworked by Jay McInerney--to ask everything about wine, from your favorite region to your choice food pairings. Featuring the handwritten answers of discerning oephiles such as Robert Parker, Daniel Boulud, and Sofia Coppola, in addition to blank questionnaires in the back to share with friends, this title will reveal more than you might imagine.
- Author BiographyJay McInerney is a novelist whose work includes Bright Lights, Big City; Ransom; Story of My Life; Brightness Falls; and The Last of the Savages. He was the wine columnist for House & Garden magazine, and his essays on wine have been collected in Bacchus & Me (2000) and A Hedonist in the Cellar (2006). His most recent novel, titled The Good Life, was published in 2006, and since April 2010 he has been a wine columnist for The Wall Street Journal.
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight703 g
- Width229 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byJay McInerney
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.