All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen years after the publication of the highly acclaimed, award-winning Cote D'Or: A Celebration of the Great Wines of Burgundy , the Bible of Burgundy, Clive Coates w offers this thoroughly revised and updated sequel. This long-awaited work details all the major vintages from 2006 back to 1959 and includes thousands of recent tasting tes of the top wines. All-new chapters on Chablis and Cote Chalonnaise replace the previous volume's domaine profiles. Coates, a Master of Wine who has spent much of the last thirty years in Burgundy, considers it to be the most exciting, complex, and intractable wine region in the world, and the one most likely to yield fine wines of elegance and finesse. This book is an indispensable guide for amateur and professional alike by one of the world's leading wine experts, writing with his habitual expertise, lucidity, and unequaled firsthand kwledge.
- Author BiographyClive Coates, MW (Master of Wine), is a renowned wine writer. His fine wine magazine, The Vine, was published from 1984 to 2005. His books include Grands Vins: The Finest Chateaux of Bordeaux and Their Wine, An Encyclopedia of the Wines and Domaines of France, and The Wines of Bordeaux (all from UC Press).
- Author(s)Clive Coates
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2008
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note39 color maps.
- Weight1820 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.