All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionHere is poetry of subtlety and scale: it's a record in equal measure of the sweeping and of the small. We are given a view of the world through a time-lapse camera, a pair of biculars, a glass-bottomed boat, and we are made to see the movement in what we thought was stillness.
- Author BiographyCECILIA LLOMPART was born in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. She received her BA from Florida State University and her MFA from the University of Virginia. She doesn t consider any one place home, preferring to think of herself as a traveling poet that belongs to the world.
- Author(s)Cecilia Llompart
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.