All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Winner, The Loser is an autobiographical account of the life of Gary Lee Vincent at age 21. Written as a series of memoirs, Gary explores the hopes and fears of seven interesting subjects and what he learned from personal experience in each of them. From money to morality, from music to love, from academics to politics, this book is a must read for anyone wondering about these issues and how a 21 year old faces the world as a young adult. The Winner, The Loser gives a glimpse into the soul of Gary, a Renaissance Man, before making it in the world. Many today kw Gary from his musical releases or as a real estate guru, however most do t kw how it all started. The Winner, The Loser, a manifesto of life's ups and downs, was written by Gary in 1996 as a personal diary and thoughts of his life up to that point. It gives you a glimpse at what it was like to win and to loose and to offers opinions as to how to keep going in spite of the failures that life throws at you.
- Author BiographyGary Lee Vincent was born in Clarksburg, West Virginia on October 8, 1974, and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration Management and Psychology from Fairmont State University. As of age 21, he has written over 200 musical works and released two worldwide titles: 100 Percent and Passion, Pleasure, and Pain on his Vincent Record Company's VINCE record label as an Indie artist. Mr. Vincent is also a nationally published poet and has written many short story science fiction pieces but this is his first nonfiction work. Gary Vincent molds his topics in this book from life experiences gathered through different jobs dealing with the public and various academic endeavors. In college, Vincent was a member of Alpha Beta Gamma National Business Honor Society, Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society of Social Sciences, and Psi Chi National Honor Society of Psychology. Mr. Vincent's hobbies include hiking, travel, music, and photography. He tries to include these hobbies in his artistic and literary projects. To learn more, visit www.garyvincent.com.
- Author(s)Gary Lee Vincent
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.