The Wisdom of CEOs: 29 Global Leaders Tackle Today's Most Pressing Business Challenges by G. William Dauphinais, Grady Means, Colin Price (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Will Yahoo! Stay on Top in the Twenty-First Century? Sony? DuPont? Why Not Ask Their CEOs? Wisdom of the CEO introduces you to 29 visionaries who are actively changing today's business paradigm. These top global business leaders explain how they are confronting the eight key issues driving business today-Globalization, Growth, Shareholder Value, Invation, E-Business, Disruptive Techlogy, Organization, and Kwledge Management-and give you valuable guidance for maintaining and strengthening your own company's market share. Listen to the voices of experience as they discuss hot-button issues including: The Internet-How will e-commerce change customer demands and expectations? K. Blake Darcy, CEO of online trading powerhouse DLJdirect, explains the new rules. Shareholder Value-Can a leader focus all of a company's strategic efforts on shareholder value? Sir Brian Pitman explains how managers throughout the Lloyds organization-acting as value-creation strategists-are helping him to do just that. Disruptive Techlogy-Can established companies exploit disruptive techlogies as effectively as their start-up competitors? CEO Roger G. Ackerman reveals how Corning can-and does. PricewaterhouseCoopers is rewned for its commitment to helping world-class companies make better business decisions and hone their competitive strategies. With Wisdom of the CEO, Dauphinais, Means, and Price assemble an impressive, unprecedented gathering of today's leading business minds to discuss the trends that are propelling global business into the twenty-first century-and how they are positioning their companies to take full advantage of those trends.
- Author BiographyG. William Dauphinais, based in New York, is a PricewaterhouseCoopers partner. He is coauthor with Colin Price of the bestselling Straight from the CEO. Grady Means is a PricewaterhouseCoopers partner based in Washington, D.C. Colin Price is a former PricewaterhouseCoopers partner based in London.
- Author(s)Colin Price,G. William Dauphinais,Grady Means
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.