Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess. Influence. Accolades. Winning. Legendary Football Coach Bobby Bowden has it all. As the all-time winningest coach in Division I football history, Coach Bowden has statues erected in his hor and national charities and awards named after him. Four generations of fans have heard his message and witnessed his results. He built a successful career, climbed to the top of his field, and has a loving family. It's what we all want. And yet, Coach Bowden, who, as he puts it, is in the fourth quarter of his life, has a message for us all. The success . . . the influence . . . the accolades . . . the wins. . . ne of it matters if our lives are t rooted in faith. God trumps our best hand. He always wins. Which is how it should be. That is the wisdom he wants to share. Let him tell you why faith and happiness are inseparable. No matter your life circumstance, The Wisdom of Faith shows you what really matters from the perspective of a man who has made the journey. In his New York Times best-selling book, Coach Bowdenlooks back over eighty years and invites us to look forward with him into the future.
- Author BiographyBobby Bowden is known as much for his affable charm as he is for his championship teams. Bowden, a New York Times best-selling author, hascoached young men in seven decades, and is the winningest coach in major college football history. He guided Florida State University to more than three hundred victories, two national championships, twelve Atlantic Coast Conference titles, finishing in the top five in the country in fourteen straight seasons, and he also led the Seminoles to Bowl Games in twenty-eight consecutive seasons during his thirty-four-year tenure. The patriarch of college football s most famous coaching family, Bowden remains heavily involved in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, annually awarding The National Bobby Bowden Award to a student-athlete for achievement on and off the field, including his conduct as a faith model in the community. Bowden was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2006. He and his wife of sixty-one years, Ann, live in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author(s)Bobby Bowden
- PublisherB&H Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintB&H Publishing Group
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.