The Wisdom of Menopause: Creating Physical and Emotional Health During the Change by Christiane Northrup (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Christiane Northrup s #1 New York Times bestseller The Wisdom of Mepause has inspired more than a million women with a dramatically new vision of midlife and will continue to do so for generations to come. As Dr. Northrup has championed, the change is t simply a collection of physical symptoms to be fixed, but a mind-body revolution that brings the greatest opportunity for growth since adolescence. The choices a woman makes w from the quality of her relationships to the quality of her diet have the power to secure vibrant health and well-being for the rest of her life. Now completely revised, this groundbreaking classic draws on the current research and medical advances in women s health, and includes a new section on sex after 50 and how, if need be, you can rejuvenate your sex life updated mammogram guidelines and how thermography improves breast health the latest on the glycemic index, optimal blood sugar levels, and ways to prevent diabetes dietary guidelines revealing that hidden sugar t dietary fat is the main culprit in heart disease, cancer, and obesity all you need to kw about perimepause and why it s critical to your well-being a vital program for ensuring pelvic health during and after mepause strategies to combat osteoporosis and strengthen bones for life With this trusted resource, Dr. Christiane Northrup shows that women can make mepause a time of personal empowerment emerging wiser, healthier, and stronger in both mind and body than ever before.
- Author BiographyChristiane Northrup, M.D., is also the author of the New York Times bestsellerWomen s Bodies, Women s Wisdom and Mother-Daughter Wisdom, and the host of seven public television specials. A board-certified OB/GYN and past president of the American Holistic Medical Association with more than twenty-five years of clinical and medical teaching experience, Dr. Northrup is a pioneer in the partnership between conventional and complementary medicine. Her work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Today, and Good Morning America, among many others. She lives in Maine and is the mother of two adult daughters.
- Author(s)Christiane Northrup
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.15New
- AU $21.21New
- AU $24.85New
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.52New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $16.05Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.