All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wisdom of Our Peers is a go-to reference book that is filled with common sense solutions, borne out of the experience and wisdom of your peers, the business owners and leaders who meet a wide variety of challenges head-on each day. Business ownership and leadership is hard. In The Wisdom of Our Peers you find practical, experienced advise on a comprehensive list of business challenges. These challenges cover the spectrum of issues from leadership and strategy to people to marketing and sales to finance and operations. The source of the content are the Peer to Peer groups the author Ken Cook built and facilitates each month. Each group is populated with business owners and leaders who look to their peers for advice and answers. The groups provide the participants an opportunity to share with each other what keeps them up at night, and to learn proven and tested solutions. The Wisdom of Our Peers is a compilation of the tes from five years of these group meetings. In short and concise chapters readers can zero in on a specific issue and find a solution that works.
- Author BiographyKen Cook is the Founder and Managing Director of Peer to Peer Advisors. His background includes over twenty years consulting with high growth and middle market companies, focusing on marketing, sales and growth strategies. Ken's consulting includes five years as a Senior Contract Consultant for Inc. Magazine. He was one of only four consultants nationally whom Inc. contracted to work directly with the Inc. 500. He writes columns for The Hartford Business Journal, and has written columns for The Boston Business Journal and The American Marketing Association website. He's written two books published by The American Marketing Association and McGraw-Hill. Ken has spoken at Inc. Magazine Conferences, National Innovation Workshops for The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and for numerous Fortune 500 companies. He worked with The Department of Defense as a Senior Consultant in their Mentor/Protege Program, and was a former adjunct faculty member at Boston University and Wright State University's Management Education Centers.
- Author(s)Kenneth J Cook
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.