All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as part of the acclaimed Sheffield Guides series, this helpful study-guide is designed to meet the needs of students and general readers in a concise, accessible and affordable format. The complete set of books will offer a comprehensive introduction to the Bible and related writings. Each study-guide comprises. - An Introduction to the content and message of the particular book; - A survey of the significant critical issues; - An assesment of recent scholarship -+ Signposts towards major critical works in the area; - Antated bibliographies T & T Clark Study Guides are written by some of the world's greatest biblical scholars, each of whom draws on their extensive teaching experience to make their subject come alive for all who are approaching biblical studies for the first time.
- Author BiographyLester L. Grabbe is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Early Judaism at the University of Hull. He is founder and convenor of the European Seminar in Historical Methodology. A recent book is Ancient Israel: What Do We Know and How Do We Know it?
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.