All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rewned expert on the subject of dreams, Jeremy Taylor has studied dreams and has worked with thousands of people both individually and in dream groups for more than forty years. His discoveries show us how dreams can be the keys to gaining insight into our past and our conflicts, as well as excursions into the fantastic realm of creative inspiration. An expanded and updated edition of his classic guide to understanding your dreams - Where People Fly and Water Runs Uphill - THE WISDOM OF YOUR DREAMS provides readers with specific, hands-on techniques to help them remember and interpret their dreams, establish a dream group and learn the universal symbolism of dreaming. Full of case histories and featuring a revised introduction by the author and a new chapter about dreams as clues to the evolution of consciousness, this is a life changing and potentially world changing work.
- Author BiographyJeremy Taylor, an ordained Unitarian Universalist Minister, has worked with dreams for more than forty years, blending the values of spirituality with an active social conscience and a Jungian perspective.
- Author(s)Jeremy Taylor
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight650 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.