All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn your mark, get set, Gobblers-a-Go-Go! Judy swears she ll win the race for a Thanksgiving turkey (though Stink has his doubts) in this full-color Moody adventure. The town s annual Turkey Trot race and festival is coming up, and Judy and Stink are training to win. Judy has decided that she is going to take home the big prize: a fat, juicy turkey. They can taste it already: the moist turkey, the hot gravy, the savory stuffing, the cranberry sauce! Beep! Beep! Beep! That s the sound of Stink s Rapidfire Ultra XE611M25 stopwatch going off as Judy and Stink hop, crawl, and climb toward race day. But what if they don t win a mouthwatering bird? What then? Flying turkey gizzards!Will the Moody family end up starving on T-day, like ye pilgrims of olde, or will Grandma Lou cook up a tasty Franksgiving solution?
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, Ant and Honey Bee: A Pair of Friends at Halloween, Ant and Honey Bee: A Pair of Friends in Winter, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California. Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Stink and Judy Moody books and the author-illustrator of many picture books, including The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJudy Moody & Stink
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter H Reynolds
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.