All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Legget, 12, was forced to grow up quickly living in Appleton, Kentucky, caring for his younger sister, Lisa. Their parents, Jan and Justin, were impoverished coal miners working in one of the local mines near their home. On October 5, 1901, tragedy struck their family. Timothy and Lisa are sent to Jasper, Virginia to live with their aunt, Martha Satcher. They arrive in Jasper late one night, only to discover that their Aunt Martha is t home. Timothy explores the house and finds it empty of most everything. Timothy considers this to be very strange and out of character for his Aunt. Suddenly, reality overwhelms him...he is in a strange town, caring for his younger sister, with neither friends r relatives, and returning home is t an option. Without relatives, he and Lisa could be mistaken for orphans and placed in an orphanage--where there would be little hope of ever returning home.
- Author(s)James E Livingston
- PublisherWriters Advantage
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Advantage
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.