All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionA vision of contemporary Dubai from the perspective of a variety of expats from different parts of the world, telling tales of hardship and the high-life, paraia and alienation, cruelty and love. The locations switch from parties at mansions to high-rise apartment blocks, taxi interiors to gyms, featuring an array of characters that span the city's wide social spectrum.
- Author BiographyCraig Hawes grew up in Briton Ferry, South Wales. He has worked as a journalist in London and Dubai, where he currently lives. His short stories have appeared in several publications and prize-winning anthologies and been broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
- Author(s)Craig Hawes
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.