All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionWhen fifteen-year-old Jennifer Wilson awoke in the middle of the night, she discovered that she was colder than she had ever been before - perhaps because her mother's ghost was standing at the foot of her bed. That night her mother told her three things that would impact her young life: that her mother had died in a freak accident that night during a ritual performed on the late winter ice of Hibbard Pond; that she (Jennifer) was a witch like her mother; and that one of the three other witches who had participated in the ritual would try to kill her. What her mother couldn't tell her was that the ritual had awakened the Ice Bear, a spiritual being created by Gichi-Manidoo, the Great Spirit of the Chippewa. Together in an action packed adventure series, Jennifer and the Ice Bear would fight the forces of evil that threatened the tranquility and security of the environs of Hibbard Pond. In their first confrontation, they would discover an unexpected ally: The Witches of Hibbard Corners.
- Author BiographyDouglas Ewan Cameron is a retired professor of Mathematics from The University of Akron, Akron Ohio. He grew up in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, attended Miami University (Oxford Ohio) and The University of Akron and received his Ph.D. from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Blacksburg, Virginia). Upon retirement, he and his wife Nancy spend their summers on the shore of Hubbard Lake in the part of Michigan's lower peninsula known as Up North and winters in Copley, Ohio. Douglas loves to fish and spends many summer days out on the lake fishing for walleye and smallmouth bass. Retirement has also afforded him and his wife time to travel and they have visited all seven continents. When not traveling or fishing he has been able to return to his writing, something that he was not able to do while working. The stories he writes are those that have occurred to him while either fishing or traveling.
- Author(s)Douglas Ewan Cameron
- PublisherW & B Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW & B Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.