All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLlewellyn is proud to bring back Edain McCoy's essential guide to Moon magick and rituals, formerly titled Lady of the Night . Going beyond Full Moon magick, you'll discover how to harness energy for all lunar phases: waxing and waning, the Dark and New Moons, and moonrise and moonset. There are complete ritual texts, spells, and step-by-step instructions for each Moon phase-along with suggestions for tailoring them to your needs. This in-depth guide also includes natural magick techniques, explores Moon lore and deities, teaches how to project astrally using Moon energy, and offers creative and fun ideas for lunar celebrations.
- Author BiographyEdain McCoy has been an active part of the Pagan community for nearly three decades. She is the author of several books on Witchcraft and contributes regularly to Llewellyn's almanacs and calendars. Visit her online at EdainMccoy.com.
- Author(s)Edain McCoy
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.