All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this pararmal-mystery series, The Sleuth Sisters Mysteries, Raine and Maggie McDough and Aisling McDough-Gwynn, first cousins, are the celebrated Sleuth Sisters from the Pennsylvania town of Haleigh's Hamlet. With their magickal Time-Key, these winning white witches are able to unlock the door that will whisk them through yesteryear, but who kws what skeletons and dangers dangle in the closets their Key will open? One thing is certain-- magick, adventure, and surprise await them at the creak of every opening door-- and page-turn. When, in this third adventure of the bewitching series, a 250-year-old skeleton is unearthed on land once having belonged to the Hamlet's mysterious hermit, Rue Cameron, the Sleuth Sisters time-travel to the precarious Pennsylvania frontier to solve Rue's murder, as well as the present-day murders they are certain are connected to it.
- Author BiographyCeane O'Hanlon-Lincoln is a native of southwestern Pennsylvania, where she taught high school French until 1985. Already engaged in commercial writing, she immediately began pursuing a career writing both fiction and history. In the tradition of a great Irish seanchai (storyteller), O'Hanlon-Lincoln has been called by many a state-of-the-heart writer. In 1987, at Robert Redford's Sundance Institute, two of her screenplays made the top twenty-five, chosen from thousands of nationwide entries. In 1994, she optioned one of those scripts to Kevin Costner; the other screenplay she reworked and adapted, in 2014, to the first of her Sleuth Sisters Mysteries, The Witches' Time-Key, conceived years ago when Ceane first visited Ireland. As she stood on the sacred Hill of Tara, the wind whispered ancient voices- ancient secrets. O'Hanlon-Lincoln never forgot that very mystical experience. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble is the second of the Sleuth Sisters Mysteries, The Witch's Silent Scream the third in the bewitching series. Watch for the fourth exciting Sleuth Sisters adventure- Which Witch is Which?- coming soon. In February 2004, O'Hanlon-Lincoln won the prestigious Athena, an award presented to professional women of spirit on local, national and international levels. The marble, bronze and crystal Athena sculpture symbolizes career excellence and the light that emanates from the recipient. Ceane shares Tara, her century-old Victorian home, with her beloved husband Phillip and their champion Bombay cats, Black Jade and Black Jack O'Lantern. Her hobbies include travel, nature walks, theatre, film, antiques, and reading .. . everything I can on Pennsylvania, American, and Celtic history, legend and lore.
- Author(s)Ceane O'Hanlon-Lincoln
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.