All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of one of the most popular and beloved movies of all time Celebrating its 65th birthday this year, The Wizard of Oz has been seen by more than one billion people worldwide since its 1939 premiere. Why does Oz endure? This lavishly illustrated book reveals all as it explores the making of the movie at the height of Hollywood's Golden Age . Details of Oz's costumes, make-up, and special effects are revealed, accompanied by rare stills, Technicolor test frames, over 300 colour and b and w illustrations (many published for the first time) and much, much more.
- Author BiographyJay Scarfone and William Stillman are the world's leading experts in the history and making of Oz.
- Author(s)Jay Scarfone,William Stillman
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/01/2016
- Content Note300 illustrations (some color), bibliographical references , index
- Weight612 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.