Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe simple wok is one of the world's oldest and most popular cooking implements. Inspired by its versatility, and the delicious tastes of South-east Asia, this irresistible book brings together a mouthwatering collection of dishes. An expert introduction provides information on types of wok, its history and other special equipment, as well as practical advice on preparing ingredients and using a wok. There are 180 recipes from a range of culinary traditions from the sweet coconut curries of Southern India to the fiery Thai stir-fries. Every dish is photographed step by step, making it easy to achieve success every time.
- Author BiographySunil Vijayakar was born in Bombay. In 1993 he moved to London and he now works as a food stylist, writes for magazines and is the author of many cookbooks. Becky Johnson is a food writer, having previously worked as a chef and travelled extensivelyaround South-east Asia. Jenni Fleetwood is a highly experienced food writer and editor. She has compiled and written many cookbooks on creating fast yet good, nutritious food.
- Author(s)Becky Johnson,Jenni Fleetwood,Sunil Vijayakar
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.