All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinn had seen those eyes before. They were golden yellow, like the colour of the moon hanging low in the sky. And they were full of pain. When Finn comes across a car accident, little does he realise his life is about to change forever. The huge, injured animal he discovers is dog - but a wolf, escaped from the circus. Finn is bewitched. Instinctively, he kws he must save the wolf, Lupa, and prevent her return to the cruel circus. Where to hide the wolf, and how to feed her, are just the beginning of Finn's problems. For the sinister circus clown, Cackles, is hot on their trail and will stop at thing to get Lupa back. But Cackles doesn't even like wolves, so why is he so determined to get her? In a race against time to save Lupa, Finn gets help from unlikely quarters. But will it be eugh? Age: 9 - 12
- Author BiographySusan Brocker lives with her husband and many pets, including horses, on a small farm near Tauranga. This is her fourth novel for Kiwi kids; following Restless Spirit and the bestselling Saving Sam and Dreams of Warriors. She also wrote the true story of our Anzac horses in Brave Bess and the Anzac Horses. www.susanbrocker.com
- PrizesShortlisted for LIANZA Children's Book Awards: Esther Glen Medal for Junior Fiction 2012.
- Author(s)Susan Brocker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Weight285 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.