All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Los Angeles amidst a dying adult film industry, real-life porn star and cam model Danny Wylde recounts the end of his career. He bears his last months with the death of a friend, a client's dangerous fantasy, a secret boyfriend, and a family bent on destroying him. Wylde's second vel moves the literature of porgraphy's narrative past its decadent history and into the world of disposable, tube-site celebrity, month-to-month living, and dissolving barriers between consumer and consumed.
- Author BiographyChristopher Zeischegg is a writer, musician, and filmmaker who spent eight years working in the adult film industry as Danny Wylde. He's contributed to The Feminist Porn Book, Best Sex Writing 2015, Coming Out Like a Porn Star, and a variety of online publications, such as Medium and Nerve. His first novel, Come to my Brother, was released in 2013 through Queer Young Cowboys. His industrial metal band, Chiildren, released their second EP, The Circle Narrows, in 2015 through Records Ad Nauseam. He appeared alongside Lindsay Lohan and James Deen in The Canyons, directed by Paul Schrader and written by Bret Easton Ellis, and in River of Fundament, directed by Matthew Barney. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Christopher Zeischegg,Danny Wylde
- PublisherRare Bird Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRare Bird Books
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.