All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at hidden prejudices against women in the scientific fields, and how women can overcome them.
- Author BiographyClarice Yentsch, Ph.D., is founder and former head of the Flow Cytometry/ Sorting Facility at Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences in Maine. She lives in Florida. Carl J. Sindermann is a marine biologist who has directed marine research laboratories in New Jersey, Maryland, and Florida and was the editor of the national journal Fishery Bulletin.
- Author(s)Carl J. Sindermann,Clarice M. Yentsch
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.