Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of her sister's death, Isabelle moves from her home in California to her birthplace in Mexico to take over the running of the family tuna company. There, she discovers a wild child - a thing with name, who turns out to be the autistic niece she never knew she had. So she sets herself the task of turning it into a human being - a human being named Karen. To start, she tries to get her to say her first word: 'Me'. And then begins the greatest journey of all, as Karen learns how to become 'Me'. It is a voyage of discovery that will take her to the bottom of the ocean, and into the heart of the world.
- Author BiographySabina Berman lives in Mexico and is a highly acclaimed playwright and screenwriter. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Sabina Berman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.