Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the troubled, tempestuous world of Frank Lloyd Wright. Scandalous affairs rage behind closed doors, broken hearts are tossed aside, fires rip through the wings of the house and paparazzi lie in wait outside the front door for the latest tragedy in this never-ending saga. This is the home of the great architect of the twentieth century, a man of extremes in both his work and his private life: at once a force of nature and an avalanche of need and emotion that sweeps aside everything in its path. Sharp, savage and subtle in equal measure, The Women plumbs the chaos, horrors and uncontainable passions of a formidable American icon.
- Author BiographyT.C. Boyle is the author of twenty works of fiction, including World's End (winner of the PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction), The Tortilla Curtain, A Friend of the Earth, Drop City (a finalist for the National Book Award), The Inner Circle, Tooth and Claw and Talk Talk. His work has been translated into twenty-five languages and his stories regularly appear in major American magazines, including the New Yorker, Harper's, Granta, the Paris Review and McSweeney's. He lives in the George C. Stewart house, the first of Frank Lloyd Wright's California designs, with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)T. C Boyle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.