All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Women's Code of Wisdom is a contemporary paraphrase of Proverbs. Its daily readings for women organized by themes offers a unique approach to Proverbs. Previous versions focused on men, relegating women to the last chapter, Proverbs 31 ( The Virtuous Woman ). The Women's Code of Wisdom focuses on women to help them make good decisions, develop lasting relationships, build stability, and gain confidence.
- Author BiographyCherrlyn Flanagan Eller is a retired university professor and former minister's wife of over 20 years. She taught and counseled hundreds of women at major turning points in their lives. She holds a Masters degree in English Composition and has taught writing. Cherrlyn has devoted over 40 years to helping others find and apply wisdom in their own lives.
- Author(s)Cherrlyn Eller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.