All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the six years since her divorce, YVONNE has t had much luck when it comes to finding love. What she does find however, is that the bond she shares with her closest friend, CORRINE, is unrivaled to any connection she has yet to find with a man. On an all girls trip to St. Thomas, Yvonne also comes to favor a gentleman by the name of DORIAN. She is soon challenged in finding the balance between fact and fiction, head and heart, as well as love and lust. Unable to live in her head any longer, Yvonne must decide who her heart truly belongs to; the man or THE WOMON.
- Author BiographyFrom the author: I was born in a small country town on the outskirts of Austin, TX. I escaped, but not by far. I am the second of three children raised in a single parent household (to a certain extent)and have one child of my own, a ten year old daughter. Writing for me has always been an outlet. When I felt there was no one I could talk or turn to, I would pick up my trusty No.2 and begin my healing. It has been my salvation through many a storm, though we have shared many great memories as well. I often write of my own experiences, though there are times when someone else's story speaks to me in such a manner that I am compelled to express their truths through my eyes.
- Author(s)Seconya y Bagby
- Date of Publication13/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.