All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis work features extraordinary images of the windy city, its people, stories and mysteries. This is a gorgeous book that is both personal diary and city chronicle. Chicago, its citizens and its folktales inform this unique collection of images. Fitzpatrick gives readers fantasy and fact, architectural landmarks and obscure neighbourhood bars, and his own heroes, real or imagined. Chicago is a city of sports legends and wild politics, but it is also a city of real, everyday people. His work is informed by his wide reading, an astounding imagination, a vast inventory of memorabilia and a great love of the Windy City.
- Author BiographyTony Fitzpatrick is an artist, actor and the author of Max and Gaby's Alphabet. His work has been exhibited at The Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, and New York's Museum of Modern Art. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Alex Kotlowitz,Tony Fitzpatrick
- PublisherLast Gasp,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Gasp,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight593 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.