All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis relatively short book is widely regarded as the best on the apparition of Our Lady in 1531 in Mexico City. Tells the complete story: From the Conquest of Mexico and the conversion of the Aztecs through the development of the devotion and on into the modern era. An enthralling story and an essential devotion for our times!
- Author BiographyFrancis Johnston was an Irish priest and author who lived in the twentieth century. His works include Voice of the Saints (1965), Heart of the Saints (1975), Alexandria: The Agony and the Glory (1979), and Fatima, the Great Sign (1980). The latter was republished by TAN a year after its initial release. Mr. Johnston also wrote several pamphlets, among them Addict for Christ, Have You Forgotten Fatima?, and A Very Ordinary Girl.
- Author(s)Francis Johnston
- PublisherTan Books & Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1981
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationRockford, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books & Publishers Inc.
- Out-of-print date13/09/1995
- Content Note50ill.1M.
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.