All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her sixth book of photographs, world-rewned actress Gina Lollobrigida presents a colorful, surrealistic journey into the fantasy world of children and animals. Presenting a dream-like child's eye-view of life, this enchanting volume reflects Lollobrigida's love of children and animals--and her hope for a world where all creatures live together in harmony.
- Author(s)Gina Lollobrigida
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note167 colour photographs, index
- Weight1701 g
- Width251 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographs byGina Lollobrigida
- Foreword byMother Teresa of Calcutta
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.