All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFunny, sad and wise, The Wonderful World of Dogs celebrates the many ways our canine friends warm our lives with their boundless love and loyalty, their wicked sense of humour, and their endless appetite for adventure and mischief - and food. The many dogs you will meet in this book will capture your heart, as dog lovers from around the globe share their moving stories of the incredible feats of endurance, everyday miracles, and extraordinary bravery they have witnessed from their canine companions. An exquisite gift for anyone lucky eugh to be owned by a dog.
- Author BiographyCandida Baker is a writer, journalist, publisher and photographer. She lives in the hills behind Byron Bay with her two children. The family is owned by three dogs: Mollie, Coco and Sparky. If the humans are lucky, the dogs allow them to sit on the sofa. Candida also practises natural horsemanship and owns far too many horses.
- Author(s)Candida Baker
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInspired Living
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.