All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers have already fallen in love with Simon's fabulous world. Now they can explore it further with this bumper book, packed with 64 pages of activities plus 500 fantastic stickers. From monster mazes to spooky cupcake decorations, it's all in here. Just mind the vampire bats don't bite!
- Author BiographyBritish-born artist and designer Simon Abbott has been illustrating children's books for 15 years. He specialises in bold colours and delightful characters of all kinds and describes his work as fun, fresh and happy. His easy style has instant appeal and helps to communicate complex ideas and concepts in an instant. Whether he is drawing playground fun, astronauts, ghosts or monkeys swinging through trees, his art is always engaging and is guaranteed to make children smile.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleThe Wonderful World of Simon Abbott
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTickTock Books
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Content Note32 pages of full colour and 32 pages of one-colour activities
- Weight412 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.