Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsn't it a wonder that out in the pond, smooth wiggly tadpoles lose their tails and grow legs, and turn into frogs? And that fuzzy caterpillars weave silken cocoons around themselves and go to sleep, then wake up as pretty moths or butterflies? It s a rare nfiction book that s also a simple, beautiful poem. In this gorgeous Little Golden Book from 1957, Eloise Wilkin s stunning and realistic artwork is accompanied by gentle text that brings an awe of nature to the youngest readers.
- Author(s)Eloise Wilkin,Jane Werner Watson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Books Publishing Company, Inc.
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight113 g
- Width168 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.