All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Cecil, a guinea fowl who thinks like a dog, acts like a dog and is best friend with, you guessed it, a dog. Well, five dogs. No, hold on a moment, is it w six dogs? There seems to be more dogs every time I visit. I can't be sure. Wait! Seven. Start again. Cecil is a Guinea fowl who, a horse, I forgot the horse. Anyway, Cecil is friends with the dogs, horses and human beings who hang around Rose Farm. The only animals he does t like are the guinea fowl. This is the beginning of Cecil's story and possibly the end.
- Author BiographyThe author is a father first and foremost, who tells silly tales to his kids. These tales have found their way into print. Phil paints and writes these stories based on true experiences, well as near as possible.
- Author(s)Phil Marsh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight49 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Marsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.